April 26, 2016
Dog Parker LLC DBA DogSpot (or “we” or “us”) respects your privacy, and protecting your Personal Information is important to us. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice (“Notice”), “Personal Information” refers to any information that, alone or in connection with other information, may be able to identify you. This Notice covers the collection and use of information, including Personal Information, in connection with this website (“Site”) and our services (“Services”). By using this Site, you agree to the terms, conditions, and practices described in this Notice.
I. Information We Collect
- When you register for a DogSpot Membership to become a member, sign up for email updates, or contact us, you provide us with Personal Information such as your name, email address, phone number, and billing address.
- We also collect any information you voluntarily provide to us while using our Site or in connection with our services including any Personal Information contained within messages you send through the Site.
- We collect information about your dog including name, breed, weight, age, and whether your dog is vaccinated.
- Through cookies, we automatically receive information from your use of this Site including your IP address, browser information, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit on our Site. To learn more about cookies on this Site, please see Section V below.
- If you have been designated as an Emergency Contact or a Veterinary Contact by one of our members, we will collect your name and phone number.
II. How We Use the Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Respond to your requests;
- Improve our Site and Services;
- Deliver our Services; and
- Communicate with you
- If you are an Emergency Contact or a Veterinary Contact, we will use your information to contact you in case of an emergency if we are unable to contact the primary DogSpot member.
III. Information We Share with Others
We share your information with website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, processing payments, and providing our Services (“Other Parties”). With your consent, we may share your email address with certain organizations related to the Services we provide in order for them to market to you.
We may share or transfer your information when we believe such action is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or to protect our rights, property, and/or safety or that of you or Other Parties.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. These parties will be unable to identify you based on this anonymous information.
IV. Third Party Links
In order to improve this Site and our Services, DogSpot may use both session and persistent cookies. Cookies are small text files transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. A session cookie enables certain features of the Site and is deleted from your computer when you close your web browser. A persistent cookie remains on your computer after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Cookies enable the Site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser, Site preferences such as log-in information or items you placed in your shopping cart, and provide us with information about how our website is used.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You may opt-out of receiving cookies from the use of this Site by following the instructions in your web browser, although this may interfere with your ability to fully use and enjoy our Site.
VI. Children’s Privacy
This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and request that children under 13 do not provide Personal Information through this Site. If we become aware that such information has been submitted through our Site, we will delete it from our database.
VII. Choices and Access
You may always choose not to provide information on our Site even though this may interfere with your ability to take advantage of this Site and our Services.
If you wish to review, access, update, or correct the Personal Information you have provided to us, you may do so by accessing your profile or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, you may click the “unsubscribe” link available in the emails we send, or contact us at email@example.com
VIII. Users Outside the United States
This Site is hosted in the United States and is governed by United States law. If you are using this Site outside the United States, please be aware that your information, including any Personal Information you submit through the Site, will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers and databases are located. By using this Site, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence.
IX. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We are continually improving and adding to the features and functionality of this Site. As a result of these changes, or changes in the law, we may need to update or revise this Notice. Accordingly, Dog Parker reserves the right to update or modify this Notice at any time by posting the revised version of the Notice on this webpage. We will notify you of any material changes to this Notice by placing a notification on our homepage.
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org